Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Non-Christian Grandmother Requests Stones for Friends

One time I was over at my grandparents and my Nana was having a bad day. She had been very sick for years and it was getting her a bit down on this particular day. I had just started painting these stones so I chose a "Feeling Blue?..." stone and placed it under her pillow for her to find when she went to bed that night.

She found it that night and it was a real treasure to her. She asked for more over time to display on her ornament cabinet and also asked for stones to give as gifts for friends at Bowls. One old lady with cancer kept the stone on her walker until she passed away.

It was extra amazing as my Nana is not a Christian and she was sharing God's word by just having those stones displayed at her house and also sharing God with her friends by giving them stones as gifts.. so you never know :)

M.C

No comments:

Post a Comment