Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I found a Stone!

I'd just gotten back from a really good Christian camp over Easter in Christchurch called Eastercamp. I was feeling a bit low coming back into reality as I could really feel God's presence at the camp.

About three days after I returned from the camp, I was at the hospital for a Physio appointment and was sitting in the waiting area. I looked down beside me and sitting on the table was a stone which I had painted! It was the orange "Facing your Fears" one with the spider on it. I was amazed as I had painted it then sold it back to Wendy, who had sold it to a Christian Bookshop, the Christian Bookshop sold it to a customer and the customer had given it to one of the Physios at the hospital. Then I had found it.

It was a real encouragement as God was saying to me "I'm still here even in reality.. not just at your camp. Remember that..."


M.C

No comments:

Post a Comment